A lack of progress leads to a lack of motivation. By helping you to organise and reflect on your practice, Music Case makes it more effective, leading to better progress and increased motivation to keep learning.
Make unorganised and unproductive practice a thing of the past. Music Case has all the features you need to make the most of your practice time.
- Set clear, achievable practice goals with video, audio, images and web links attached to keep you on track
- Organise and reflect on your practice to make progress faster
- Track your time, make and compare recordings of your practice and view stats over time to see your progress
- 83% of students say that Music Case is an effective tool to improve their practice and progress.
Set yourself goals
Create practice goals and attach video, audio, images and web links to them to understand exactly what you should be practicing between lessons.
Make better progress
"I practice more effectively and more often since using Music Case" – Isobel, Grade 6 pianist
Track your progress
Record yourself as you practice to see how you have improved, track your time, earn rewards and see how you are growing as a musician using the cool stats and badges views.
Teachers love Music Case
View your student's goals and progress before the lesson and use video and audio to give your students all the help they need during the week.
"I recommend Music Case to all my students" – Barbara, piano teacher
- Create notebooks to organise your practice
- Use Music Case every time you practice – the goals you set will remind you what to work on and Music Case will keep track of how much time you're putting in
- When you've finished practising, time from the session will be added to your stats page and count towards achievements too
- Add media, notes and make recordings as you go – when it's time to move on press 'next' to choose another goal to work on, or if you're done for the day 'end practice' will log all your time for this session and update your stats
- Reflect on your session and plan your next by answering three simple questions
- See your musical growth and earn rewards for all your hard work with the stats and badges pages